My brother loves his car so much that he tends to sleep in it. Yes, he even have these cute pillows inside and a little blanket to make himself comfortable at cold summer nights. One thing I am wondering though is that he put a loud speaker bigger than the usual in his car, that sometimes when we are riding it, I feel like my ear drums are breaking apart. I told him to look for cheap qsc k8 at musicians friend because it is better than the ones he had in his car. I also think that it will last for a lifetime than the one that he has right now.
I came across this Online Site when I was checking some of my friend’s Instagram Photos. I signed up right away because they are giving samples for beauty products for FREE, the only catch is that you will have to pay for the shipping fee.
I got my first sample and I am so happy to receive them right at my doorstep. I ordered for a Physiogel Cleanser because I badly needed it now. I need it because I have fallen in love with cosmetics and I need the Physiogel Cleanser to clean my face before I tuck myself in for the night. I also ordered for the Chrome Azzaro and I never regretted it.
When I go to Church and hear Mass, I always bring along my kids because I want them to meet and praise God. My mom always brought me to the Church when I was young and that is how I met Him and that is how my faith grew. I want my children to meet God and love him as early as now. And though they wont understand it now, I know that when they grow up they will remember that they have meet God when they were younger through hearing Sunday mass with me.
I recently bought a new lens for my CANON 450D. Yes, my DSLR may not that awesome but I have my reasons for having it. One of my reasons why I didn’t buy an expensive DSLR is that it will be useless if I do not know how to take good pictures with it. So, I bought a starter camera to practice on and hone my abilities if I did, have abilities. But when a colleague told me to buy a 50mm lens for my camera I didn’t hesitate, I immediately bought it to have better pictures the next time I will use my camera.
Finally, my order arrived, I bought it online by the way, I am glad that I can buy anything on the internet these days and that it is so easy to find the thing you need online. I can even check out where to buy a biometric time clock if I want to. I paid it using my Paypal balance and I am glad that it was enough for the Canon Lens. Here is a photo of my DSLR with my new lens:
David Pomeranz Philippine Tour 2013 hits Valencia City, Bukidnon and I am so thankful that BukidnonOnline.com gave me a VIP Ticket to the show. My ticket says that I am to be seated in Row A, seat 13 and I didn’t expect that I will get this lucky that I could almost touch David Pomeranz if I want to. I am just scared that he might ask me to sing with him and I’m gonna found myself in YouTube singing so out of tune with David Pomeranz (ROFL).
The show started at exactly 8:00 pm (glad me and my friends arrived just on time) with the performances from “Jazz Upbeat”. Watching these kids dance makes me remember my grade school and high school days. They are full of energy and big smiles.
When Giselle Sanchez made her way out to the stage, I was stunned. I mean, I know she’s not that ugly but I didn’t know she’s this beautiful. And as I quote her saying “Ako si Giselle Sanchez, ang babaeng pangit sa TV pero maganda sa personal(I am Giselle Sanchez, the woman who is ugly in TV but pretty in person)”.
Giselle Sanchez is a great comedian and a good singer! She gave us a lot of things to laugh about and she even invited people in to the stage for a more fun night. She taught us how to speak the French Language and called up on the stage Mr. Gamboa and taught him well. We were laughing our hearts out because Mr. Gamboa knows how to play the game too.
Miss Giselle Sanchez walk around the gym to look for another person who wants to join her in the stage. She asked two men but they declined it until Giselle saw Honorable Babba Garcia and ask him if he could join her on the stage for a song number. Honorable Babba Garcia was hesitant at first, but his wife convinced him. Giselle told us that Honorable Babba Garcia will do everything that she told him through a song of course. And I really thought Giselle would sing “Rolling in the deep” lucky for Honorable Babba Garcia, Giselle chose to sing “Put your head on my shoulder” by Paul Anka.
And it was a laugh trip to heaven because Giselle kept on bullying (not the bad way though) the 2 people who said “No deal” to her requests.
After the 2 minutes of fame for Honorable Babba Garcia, he and his wife laugh together watching the video of him with Miss Giselle on stage.
When DAVID POMERANZ (the International Balladeer) went out and sang “Got to Believe in Magic) I almost cried. I mean, I am not in-love and I am not brokenhearted either but I was overwhelm with his presence, singing LIVE in front of me with this amazing love songs that I grew up with. It was so PERFECT. The night, the moment, the concert!
He is a musician, an artist, and aside from the fact that he have a good voice, he knows how to play the guitar, piano and even beat the box that he was sitting on. Where can I find one like him these days? I can see in his eyes that he really want everybody to enjoy the night, and I can sense it that he is enjoying the show too. He told some jokes but the audience didn’t laugh maybe because they were also overwhelm with his presence.
Then David Pomeranz told us that he didn’t get a chance to attend his prom night, and I almost told him that I was not able to dance on a prom night too because our school don’t have a JS Prom. I really, really, really thought that he will ask me to dance with him (insert rolling eyes here) and then he asked Mrs Gamboa (this woman was sitting beside Mr Gamboa) to dance with him and even serenade her afterwards.
And before David Pomeranz could left, Mr Denver Pagonzaga (one of the sponsors I believe) gave him a big bouquet of flowers and it made David smile.
I think David Pomeranz sang more than 10 songs for almost two hours and it was all worth it!
Aside from David, for the first time, I finally met my long-lost fashionable blogging cousin Shugar and we were sitting almost beside each other! Once again Thank You BukidnonOnline.com for the tickets that made my night!
Autograph signing and picture taking was done right after the event. And of course, I will not let the night end without a picture with them.
As a mother to two kids, I have finally came to realize what are the things that I should be buying for me and my kids needs. Sometimes there are things that I find suitable for me but I cannot easily buy in any department stores simply because they do not sell it. I am glad though that I have finally found the online store that cater my needs and my kids needs as well.
Of course, I am a meticulous mother so I checked out the site’s About Us page and found this incredible description of their site:
- Founded in 2009, Babiestotoddlers.com is an online retail of hard to find items for juvenile products for infants through toddlers. We carry a carefully selected assortment of the finest quality baby gear, nursery and feeding accessories, baby aids plus variety of wooden mobiles, toys and more! At Babies to Toddlers, we strive to offer only the best quality products tailored toward your lifestyle and based on your child’s development. Each product is pre-selected for innovation, excellence, social consciousness, development appropriateness and styles.
It is so tiresome to go around different malls and boutiques just to look for the things that I need that is why I like this online store so much because I can just sit down in front of my computer and browse their store then buy something that I need without spending on the gas and without exerting too much effort to find the thing that I need at the moment.
One thing that caught my attention when I was browsing Babies To Toddlers is the Baby Bond Nursing Sash. Being a breastfeeding mom, it was so hard for me when I gave birth to my first-born because I need to bring him whenever I go and yes, it was awkward when I breastfed him in public areas. After 5 years, I came to know about this great product innovation and I learned to LOVE IT. If you are a new mom and the thing that keeps you from breastfeeding your child in public is the prying eyes of other people on your breast, then you should worry no more. You don’t have to buy that expensive nursing tops in the department store because the magical Nursing Sash is here to cover your breast but not your child’s face.
Another product that I find helpful is the Aqueduck Children Faucet Extender now that I have a first-grader. My son is 6 years old already and it is quite hard for me to pick him up and wash his hands in the sink, so having the Aqueduck Children Faucet Extender will be of great help for me and my son. He can now manage to wash his own hands without me carrying him because the water can now reach his dirty hands.
And now, we are into the YUMMIEST part of this blog post, the giveaway mechanics! Yes, Babies To Toddlers will sponsor a giveaway here in my blog. There are two winners for this giveaway, Winner #1 will win an Aqueduck Children Faucet Extender while Winner #2 will win a pack of Potty Covers. Just log in to the Rafflecopter below and Follow the Mandatory requirement in order for you to join the raffle and of course there are Optional requirements too to gave you more chance of winning.
I will have to choose the winner using the Rafflecopter and Babies To Toddlers will verify the winners first before I announce it here in my blog so be sure to follow all the mandatory requirements.
There are so many online giveaways that I see everyday that I open my Facebook account. Some of my friends are into it and some are not. There are giveaways which are so easy to join, a few likes, a few follow, and a few share and then you are done with it. And there are some giveaways which have so many mandatory entries and yet less expensive prizes.
So this is my say with regards to Giveaways and Online Contests: (for the contest makers/giveaway host ). In order to host a successful giveaway, giveaway host should keep these in mind:
- The PRIZE must be enticing to the contest joiners. If your prizes are beauty products, you should know to market your giveaway and reach the right people who will be interested to join your giveaway, then find the women who are interested to your giveaway by checking out Facebook Pages and Facebook groups which have members that are interested in using different beauty products and trying out new beauty products because eventually they will join your giveaway.
- The value of the PRIZE must compensate the hardness of the mandatory entries to be eligible to join the contest, or the contest/giveaway mechanics should be easier if the prize is of much lesser value. I mean, I am an online contest joiner but I don’t join online giveaways that asks me to do a lot of things just for a cheap prize. But I do join online contest with a 100php worth value of prize but asks me to like just one page and follow one twitter account then have optional entries to share. Sometimes it also depends if I really want that product or prize. But it if okay to have so many Facebook pages to like and Twitter accounts to follow if the PRIZE has of great value such as gadgets and cellphones.
- Rafflecopters are IN these days. If you are not a FAN of it, try signing up for it. It is easier for you to check the entries and to choose the winner/s right after the giveaway closes so you don’t have to DELAY the announcement of winner/s anymore.
- Please CONTACT the WINNER/s especially when you ask for our EMAIL ADDRESS. There are contest host who do not bother to email the winner/s and just make a blog post about the winner in their blogs without contacting them, seriously? If you bothered to ask us to put our email ads in your contest post, we wait for you to email us and its not the other way around.
For online giveaway or online contests joiners, know these online rules(actually there are no rules but honestly, I want you to keep these things in mind) for joining online contests:
- BE HONEST. Yes, if you think we (online giveaway hosts) don’t check entries, WE DO. And if we caught you cheating (didn’t like the pages, didn’t follow the accounts, etc) we tend to remember you and the next time that you join, we will not include you in the raffle anymore.
- Do not UN-FOLLOW, do not UN-LIKE, but you can DELETE your status about the giveaway or blog post about the giveaway after we announce the winner. In case you don’t know it, we (again online giveaways host) have a Facebook group where we sometimes share our musings and thoughts and sometimes online contests joiners are our topic. We tend to talk about the notorious online contest joiners who easily un-follow and un-like right after the contest. Then FOLLOW and LIKE again if we have a new giveaway. We kind of put you on the “HIT LIST” and though you exerted an effort to join our latest giveaways and our blogging friend’s giveaways, you are not included in the raffle anymore.
- Check out the page once the Contest ends especially those giveaways/contests that didn’t ask for your email ads because they will not contact you.