5 Things I Want to Do before I Get Old
- Walk down the Aisle – I am not getting any younger anymore, and just like any other girl I also want to walk down that aisle wearing that laced bridal gown before I turned 40 years old. I want to have the perfect elegant wedding that I have been dreaming of before I get too old. Because when I am old, it will take forever for me to walk down the Church aisle if I don’t get married before I am 40.
- Have my Honeymoon in Paris – After the wedding rites, I want to have my honeymoon in Paris. Yes, Paris is the place to celebrate my honeymoon because it is the most romantic place for me. Aside from that I want to visit their Museums in see first-hand the works of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Walk around Disneyland with my kids – I have visited HK Disneyland two years ago and I can safely say that it is the best place to visit during family vacation because your kids will definitely enjoy it. So right now, I am thinking of getting my kids Passport so that we could visit HK when we have the money or budget to travel.
- Tour the whole Philippines – I love to travel, and yet I haven’t travelled my own country just yet. The Philippines has a lot to offer, we have a rich culture to share and learn, we also have white sand beaches scattered in the archipelago, and yes we have old churches located in different locations from Luzon to Mindanao. I have a very long-list of places/towns and municipalities that I would love to visit if I have the money and the time to do so.
- Bungee Jump and Sky Dive – I have tried the Asia’s longest zipline in Dahilayan Adventure Park, I also tried their zorb ball ride, but I still want to try Bungee Jumping and Sky Diving which is not available here in Bukidnon. I am a little adventurous and that is quite an adventure for me. For those who have tried it, would you recommend it?