Levy tagged me and because of that, I needed to share 10 truths about me. I am an honest person so I would love to share with you ten facts about me and I do hope you will be able to know me more because of this post.
1. I do not know how to cook but I love to eat. I eat everything that my mom cooks. I really would love to learn how to cook but I just can’t find the time to do so. I am busy juggling my business, being a single-mom with no yaya, and my online work.
2. I am good in dancing and I am a fast learner when it comes to steps, the only problem I think is that I have not pursuit my dreams of becoming a professional dancer and so I am envious of the people who got famous because they are good at dancing.
3. I really, really, really love HIGH HEELS (just like Levy) but the problem is my mom thinks I do not need it. I do not work in a big company or in a bank so why should I have high heels and aside from the fact that I am 5’7’’ so why should I wear heels?
4. I am a frustrated model and I always love it when my people will take photos of me. Yes, I do love to pose, I love to wear different dresses (minus the makeup though because I am not used to it), and have a photo shoot.
5. I super love surprises and thanks God my boyfriend keeps on surprising me every now and then. As a matter of fact, this one rose I received was from him. He was ordering a bouquet of roses for his mom’s birthday and he didn’t forget to give me one long stemmed rose.
6. I just had my first underarm wax session last month and I would love to do it again. Yes, I hate to admit it but I have been into plucking and shaving for almost half of my life and I realized that what I was doing was wrong. There is an easy way to do the dreaded thing (that is to remove the unwanted hair), and I just realized it recently.
7. I fell in love with two-pieces lately and I would love to own more, because as of now I just had 3 pairs in my closet.
8. I sort of hate it when people assume too much about and expects a lot from me. I am just human, you know.
9. I love to travel.
10. I hate to admit this but I AM A BITCH, sometimes. If people will underestimate me, if they will look down on me, and if they will not treat my loved ones and friends in a good manner, I will definitely find ways to get back at them. So better stay out of my way (just kidding). I am a good person, I am kind hearted and generous, but do not try to make a fool out of me because I can be your most feared nightmare.
And I want to TAG my new found blogging friends namely: