Okay, as I am checking my stats for today and for the past few weeks, I realized that my blog post about a new facebook account is the most viewed post. And just last month, I have made a new facebook account because I needed to. Why? I want my old facebook account to be private and exclusive for people whom I really know and to avoid stalkers online.
As for me, having a new facebook account has its pros and cons and I have listed them here:
- It is safer because people you don’t know but want to add you can be added in your FB account that is for public use. You are a blogger so you really need to have as much friends and connections online to market your blog.
- It is a good way of sharing all your posts online, believe me there are some posts you’d rather not share on people who really knows you (that is how I feel and think).
- It is a new way of meeting people from all walks of life online and from different places too.
- You need to have two browsers to use your two FB accounts simultaneously.
- It is quite hard to maintain two FB accounts without forgetting which is which.
- Some people might be confused as to who are you,really.
Well, the things listed above is just about me, not really about all the other people out there. If you have the same thinking about having two FB accounts with me, then we are on the same line of thinking I guess.
You can add my new Facebook Account and this is my badge: Click on it and add me up.