My son is purely breastfed up until he was 2 years and 3 months old. When my breast stopped producing milk, I had no choice but to let him drink formula milk, and I have chosen Nido JR. When he was 3 years old, we changed his milk to Nido 3+ and now that he turned 5, we changed his milk to Nido 5+.
What’s INSIDE NIDO 5+ ?
- Lactobacillus Protectus – live active good microorganisms
- Calci-N – a source of milk-derived calcium
- Vitamins and Minerals – calcium, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, C and E are important vitamins and minerals needed by children
- DHA – an essential omega 3 fatty acid found in the retina and brain
- Honey – gives NIDO 5+ a delicious taste