I had 3 Starbucks planner to date, the Starbucks 2013, 2015 and 2016. All these 3 Starbucks Planner were given to me by my close family and friends because we don’t have a Starbucks Coffee Shop nearby. The closest that we have are the ones located in Cagayan de Oro City and in Davao City which will take me 4 to 5 hours to get there. It is quite frustrating especially when people would post their Starbucks Planner and how they get to own one. I joined a lot of online contests and giveaways just to win a Starbucks Planner but sad to say, I didn’t won any of it. I am really hoping that this time, I will get one through drinking Starbucks Coffee and get those stickers in order for me to have the Starbucks Planner that I want. This year they have 2 designs to choose from and I love them both, though I would only need one.
My best friend starting collecting stickers for me, and before she left the Philippines she gave it to me with 6 stickers already. When I visited my husband in Cebu, we went to Starbucks and ordered two coffee in order to add more stickers to my promo card. I am really a coffee-addict but distance kept me from collecting 18 stickers that I need to have a planner of my own. But I will not stop from dreaming of owning one.
If you are like me who wants to own one, this is how to get one :
HOW TO GET THE LIMITED EDITION STARBUCKS COFFEE PLANNER 2017
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion:
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.