I am joining WBFC #24 using this main personal blog of mine. You can see my GFC widget in my sidebar and connect with me using your Google account there. Check out my Twitter Account and follow me too. And don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook Page. Leave a comment so that I’ll know you did it.
Here are the following tasks:
1. Make a blog post with our WBFC Badge to welcome all our participants. Make sure your blog post has links to this week’s sponsors: mumwrites, Hands Full of Life and Postcard Enthusiast. For this week, we have three sponsors therefore we will have three winners!!
2. Within your blog post, emphasize the location of your GFC widget, LINK to your Twitter Profile and LINK to your Facebook Fan Page. ONE ENTRY PER BLOGGER ONLY. WILL DELETE OTHER BLOGS!!
3. Submit your blog post to our linky tool below. Not your homepage URL.
4. Visit other participating blogs and leave a comment at our fellow participants’ welcome post that you have followed their GFC, Twitter and liked their Facebook Pages by mentioning your usernames and Facebook Profile Name.
5. Please a leave a comment in the Online Biz and Resources Main Post for this week’s WBFC.
Again I am joining this week’s WBFC. Just this week I added up on my widget a GOOGLE PLUS ONE because Mommy Rubz has given us a heads up on what to expect for this week’s Weekend Blog Follower Caravan.
You can view the whole POST of the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #20 and try to JOIN us and have some PLUS in your Google Plus! My GOOGLE PLUS BUTTON is there in my sidebar just below my GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT and above my BADGE, hope you could click it! Thanks
WBFC #18 was a SUCCESS! Yes, I have subscribed to 98% of the blog sites who joined, except those 2 or 3 blog sites which cannot be opened yesterday, so in case I haven’t left a comment in your welcome post then I haven’t subscribed to your blog yet. Don’t worry, I will go check the comments left in my welcome post to the favor back for those who have subscribed to my blog. Thank You friends, thank you so much for being my reader.
WBFC #19 is UP and RUNNING and I am joining again. This week we are going to LIKE the FAN PAGE of a blog site and FOLLOW the blog site through Google Follower Connect. This is my welcome post and you can LIKE MY FAN PAGE HERE. And you can FOLLOW me through GFC right there in my Side Bar. Please leave a comment if you have done the two things in order for me to know 🙂
Yey! I won again for the 3rd time in WBFC $5 giveaway and I’d say I have received all that moolah from Mommy Rubz. Well, for this weekend, we are going to say goodbye to following through GFC because we will be going to do some subscribing. Yeah, we need some subscribers to our blogs right? And sometimes it is hard to convince other people to subscribe to your blog in order to find some readers.
This is my welcome post, please comment below if you have subscribed to my feeds and I will be glad to do the favor back. I just had set up my widget up there in the left corner of my blog thanks to Kaye’s post here because it was a great help to my part.
Hello WBFC members! Welcome to my first ever own domain Blog, ZoWanderer. I have been blogging for more than 1 year now and I think I fell in love with it because I am still blogging. I blogged before because there were online contests that needed to be blog about but then I realize that there is more to blogging that online contests. Yes, I am an online contest addict and I am not afraid to admit that or ashamed for that matter.
My first ever blog is in WordPress and you can check it out here: Jongskie721. It is in Filipino/Tagalog language and many people who commented and visited the site have wordpress blogs too. Then I made Luckyzoan, my first blogspot Blog. It is more on online contests and it is in English language. And so I have created two blogging personas in the blogosphere: Jongskie and Zoan. Whenever I left a comment in wordpress blogs, Jongskie721 comes alive and when I left a comment in blogspot blogs, Zoan is the one making that comment. I have another blog, it is all about my business and farm, and it is called FarmGirlBlogger. All about my rants and ramblings about my business can be found there. So, after more than 7 months of blogging, I have finally bought my own blog and this is it. And then I won in an online contest, so that is why I have created a new blog Stylish Voyager in order to post my travel life and fashion sense.
This picture was taken last February 14, 2011 at RR Family Spring Resort. This is me and my one and only little boy, JB. My name is Joanne and my son is Johanne Brant.
Please leave the links to your entries for WBFC in order for me to know that you have visited my entry 🙂
I have found this badge in my favorite blog sites and I have just decided to join in the FUN simply because I realized that this can help me meet new bloggers and gain more friends online.
According to Mommy Rubz, (the founder of WBFC) :
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme. It was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers either through Google Friend Connect and email subscribers. And if this becomes a success, hopefully will include Twitter and other platforms that could help boosts each other’s blogs.
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a Saturday meme but will have its post published every Friday at 11PM (+8 GMT). The rules of this game are simple. But before you play, make sure you have a Google Friend Connect and Email Subscription widgets visible in your blog. This will make it easier for you and your future followers to get connected with your blog.
And in order to JOIN, you only need to do this :
1. Make sure you follow our hosts: Pinay Mommy Bloggers and Pinay Mommy Online.
2. Every Saturday, you make a post to welcome your new followers with any of the badges above. Submit the LINK of your post to our weekly post.
3. Once added visit other players’ post and leave a comment telling them that you have followed them from the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Then don’t forget to place the link of your blog to where you wanted to be followed back.
As for this Saturday, which is the 7th edition of WBF, members should follow other member’s blog through GFC 🙂
I hope you could follow all my blogs through GFC :
Farm Girl turns Blogger